2023.02.16 –17 Челябинск. Междисциплинарная Школа по тромбозу и гемостазу «Уральский гемостазиологический клуб»
2023.02.24 Иркутск. Межрегиональная научно-практическая конференция «Байкальский Венозный Форум» 5.0
Поздравляем с Днем Рождения Вице-президента АФР Гужкова Олега Николаевича!
Russian Registry of Treatment of Chronic Venous Disease (RRT CVD) (rus)
Russian Registry of Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism (RRT VTE) (rus)
Registry for Chronic Venous Disease Incidence and Natural Course (RR CVD) (rus)
The registry is a database with some useful tools. The registry is developed for:
- Those who wants to analyze his\her own results in managing patients.
- Those who conducts clinical research and who needs a convenient platform for collecting, preprocessing and exporting data. The platform is suitable for any type of research, including RCT.
- Those who needs easy tools for data collecting and research.
RPA events (rus)
Benefits of RPA membership
We invite you to join the Russian Phlebological Association. , RPA aims to develop phlebology in our country. Many scientific projects are being carried out under the auspices of the RPA since 1990s. Among them is a set of Registries developed for different venous pathology (the RR CVD registry, the RRT VTE registry, the epidemiological registry). They are platforms for conducting research and analyze data.
- complimentary subscription to «Flebologiya» journal (indexed in SCOPUS, Russian Science Citation Index)
- free or discounted registration to meetings of RPA and under auspice of RPA
- involvement in scientific projects of RPA
- participation in working groups that develop national guidelines on venous pathology supported by Ministry of Health of Russia
- research grants and awards offered by RPA, including travel grants for young physicians, grant for publication in international journals, annual award for the best paper published in «Flebologiya» journal
- legal support in case of law action against RPA member related to medical issue
We have a lot of plans for future. We need active colleagues to work together.
If you are interested in phlebology and wants to change the future of Russian phlebology, join us!